[omniORB] omniORB and Red Hat 6.1 segfault [LONG]

uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Tue, 01 Feb 2000 23:25:57 -0700

Thanks.  I tried all you suggested.  My resulting RPMs are as follows:

[uche@naira DataStore]$ rpm -qa | egrep 'gcc|cpp|libstd|binu|libc|egcs'
libstdc++-2.95.2-2.10.0-0.1
cpp-2.95.2-0.1
libc-5.3.12-31
binutils-2.9.5.0.24-1
gcc-objc-2.95.2-0.1
glibc-devel-2.1.2-11
glibc-2.1.2-11
gcc-2.95.2-0.1
gcc-c++-2.95.2-0.1

Unfortunately, it still segfaults.  Not only did I do a make clean, but I blew
away the whole source tree and began again.

I wasn't aware that egcs/gcc/glibc were all in such a mess.  I've compiled
many things before on RH 6.1 with no problems.

Thanks again for the ideas, though.

--Uche