[omniORB] syntax question about echo.idl

jdeng@kcco.com jdeng@kcco.com
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:13:43 -0500 (CDT)

On 23 Sep, Yu, Jeffrey (CICG - GELP DEV) wrote:
> I just look into echo.idl and am puzzled by the keyword "in".
> What does it mean?  Where can I find the complete reference
> about the syntax/keyword used in an idl file?   Please help.
>
> Jeffrey

hi, jeffrey -

corba is a slightly different kind of animal.  one of the following
books should help,

  Corba for Dummies, John Schettino & Liz O'hara, IDG Books
  C++ Programming with Corba, Andreas Vogel & etc., Wiley
  Advanced Corba Programming with C++, Michi Henning and Steve Vinoski

or go to the wed, look for "corba mico", "corba omniorb", or "corba
tao", then go from there.

good luck.

- jd