[omniORB] syntax question about echo.idl

Yu, Jeffrey (CICG - GELP DEV) jjyu@exchange.ml.com
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:17:00 -0400

I just downloaded the spec, 98-12-01.pdf, .... 700 some pages,
.... I was wondering there must be a more effective way to learn
about this than going through the complete spec.

Thanks for the info.  What other way can I pick up this quickly?

Jeffrey