[omniORB] How to get CORBA::ServerRequest w/o DSI

Michael Loftis zop12@mindless.com
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 19:04:27 -0600 (MDT)

OK is there any way to get the ORB (or BOA) to give up a copy of the
CORBA::ServerRequest?  It has the information I need but I don't want to
implement my entire security in DSI because it's pokey.

I know using a wrapper I can setup the IP Address filtering (which I'll
mainly use for deny) but I'd rather be able to do something a little more
dynamic than that.

So is there any way do to this?

I suppose if I must I can implement it using the DSI it's just that DSI is
very clumsy and this is potentially a very important part and I can see a
wealth of places to screw up in DSI.

TIA

Michael Loftis