[omniORB] gdb version

Aparna Ramkumar aparna@ittc.ukans.edu
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 14:26:33 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,
I have been facing the gdb segmentation fault while debugging omni
applications on Red Hat 6.0. I am using Omni 2.8.0 (pre2) and gdb 4.18. I
have been through the mailing list and found that many of you have faced
similar problems. One solution given was to use the Cygnus Codefusion
version of gdb. I surfed through the cgynus site but was unable to find
this version.  Is there any other soulution to this problem and where can
I find the Codefusion version of gdb.I have spent a great deal of time
trying to find some solution and any suggestion would be of great help.

Thanks,
Aparna