[omniORB] everything going wrong ...

Philippe Moutarlier philippe@kscable.com
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 17:01:52 -0700

I already sent a message about one pb (not solved ) but now I have more troubles :

- I applied the patch as described in the FAQ for debugging using gdb. Well, it doesn't do me
any good. The funny thing is that it is actually gdb itself which coredumps !

Current directory is /home/philippe/omniorb/essais/
GNU gdb 4.18
This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux"...
(gdb) r
Starting program: /home/philippe/omniorb/essais/eg_impl

Debugger segmentation fault (core dumped)

- also, when the client quits, the server segfaults also (not always though ...)

I recompiled the whole distribution to be sure it would be compatible with glibc.2.1 coming
with redhat 6.1. Could there be an issue there ??

Philippe