[omniORB] I need a solution

Cristi bcristi@cti.ro
Tue, 25 May 1999 10:28:15 +0300

Hi.

If anyone could give a solution I'd be very pleased.

Here is my problem.
Suppose I have 2 different points of work in my company and they are
phisically far away from eachother. In any of these points is an object
which processes the data from its location. The two points can not
communicate, only from time to time, so I have to install omniORB on each of
the two places, in order to process the data local (so there is a
NamingService in each location). From time to time I need to centralize the
data from the two points, and I want to use a client program which contacts
the object in the first point, get the data, and then contacts the object in
the second point, in order to obtain the data from each point.

How can I do this?
I hope I was clear.
Thanks a lot.
CrisTI