[omniORB] Oddities in running OmniOrb client/server

Wed, 24 Feb 1999 19:31:41 +0000

On Wednesday 24 February, Judy Anderson wrote:

[...]

> I understand that OmniOrb has this threaded model, and my application
> is in theory able to handle this.  However, the strange behavior I'm
> seeing is with a single-threaded client and no other clients are
> active.  I would really expect serialization of my operations, driven
> simply by the single-threadedness of the client.

Another question: are your operations declared as oneway?  If not,
then there is no way for a single-threaded client to do multiple
invocations (unless you're using the DII's deferred response stuff,
but I assume you aren't).

 -- Duncan Grisby                        --
  -- dgrisby@uk.research.att.com          --