[omniORB] A question about omniorb thread model

biguo@263.net biguo@263.net
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 13:57:39 +0800 (CST)

    Hello,folks! I have a question about ORB thread model.In CORBA
 model,there is a thread scheduling in handling client request and a
 client request correspond to a server thread . I think,it should be a
 user level thread.According to my understanding,  for each client
 connection,only a thread are automatically allocated on the server to a client connection.A ORB implementation only can generate one OS(such as Unix or Windows ) task.Is it right?Thanks.

首都在线--先进中国人的网上家园 http://www.263.net
免费邮箱 邮件杂志 签名邮件 邮件加密 邮件追身呼
搜索引擎 个人站点 在线游戏 网上聊天 网上挂号
金融王国 在线杀毒 跳蚤市场 软件下载 休闲娱乐