[omniORB] RE: [omniorb] solution for problems compiling projects using msde vstudio 6

Chung, David David.Chung@USPTO.GOV
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 07:42:25 -0500

MSVC++(SP2), NT4 (SP4)

	According to earlier emails in omniorb-list (by omniorb developers)
omniDynamic280_rtd.dll and omniorb280_rtd.dll are supposed to be
independent, at least if you are not using interfaces from
omniDynamic280_rtd.dll

	Nonetheless, I had similar problems you described; except that my
problems were on omniORB3.0.  With different permutations/combination =
of
kludges, I was able to coerce examples 1 and 2 to work as described in =
the
documentation (with and without omniDynamic300_rtd.dll).  I was unable =
get dynamic examples to work -- they would crash immediately.=20

I am