[omniORB] How to link to x86_win32 binaries with Borland C++b uilder?

Thomas van der Ploeg Thomas.vanderPloeg@harbinger.nl
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 14:34:14 +0100

When I have a go at 2.6.1 ( which will be soon ) I'll keep a log of all the
alterations necessary and especially why to make it compile under BCB3 and
run, which is something I should have done for 2.5.0 in the first place.
Anybody interested can get the CBuilder project.

Regs,

Thomas.