[omniORB] How to link to x86_win32 binaries with Borland C++builder?

Gregor gregorb@netvigator.com
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:12:33 +0800

I have been trying to get the omniORB examples working with C++Builder 3.0
from the IDE.  I can get the source compiling OK, i.e. eg1, but have
complete failure when linking to the DLL's in the distribution.

I have searched the Borland and omniORB FAQ's but what I found didn't seem
to provide the answer.  I have created borland .lib files and tried turning
underscores off but nothing seems to get me even close to linking to these
DLL's.

I presume there is a simple "switch" that sorts this out somewhere so I am
hoping that someone on this list has done this with BCB and can help.

Thanks
Gregor Bruce