Report on omniORB2 and Java ORBs interoperability

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@orl.co.uk
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 15:58:37 GMT

A short report on omniORB2 and Java ORBs interoperability is now available
at http://www.orl.co.uk/omniORB/javaORBs.html.

This report was the result of an exercise to find a java ORB that is
suitable for use in our applications. It may be of interest to other
omniORB2 users as well. Comments and corrections are most welcomed.

Sai-Lai Lo

--
Dr. Sai-Lai Lo                          |       Research Scientist

E-mail:         S.Lo@orl.co.uk          |       Olivetti & Oracle Research Lab
                                        |       24a Trumpington Street
Tel:            +44 223 343000          |       Cambridge CB2 1QA
Fax:            +44 223 313542          |       ENGLAND