Vote for JavaIDL bugs preventing omniORB interoperation

Nick Reeves nickr@harlequin.co.uk
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 11:42:27 GMT

The bugs with JavaIDL in 1.2beta2 JDK which prevent interoperation
with omniORB now have bug numbers at the Java Developer Connection. If
you want to see a free Java ORB which will interoperate with omniORB
it may be in your interest to vote for these being fixed.

4105856 covers little endian GIOP problems

4064165 has been extended by me to cover the connection timeout issues

If you are unfamiliar with the Java Developer Connection go the the
Java Home Page http://java.sun.com and follow the link to the JDC. You
will be asked to register before you can vote for bugs.

--
Nick Reeves