[omniORB] OmniOrb as Server, JacOrb as Client

Ken Feuerman kfeuerma@Adobe.COM
Tue, 04 Aug 1998 10:29:20 -0700

Thien,

A colleague of mine wrote a simple JacORB-based Java client to the
eg2_impl.cc C++ server that comes with the omniORB sample code.
eg2_impl.cc is the version of the Echo server that prints the stringified
IOR on the console; he then just did a string_to_object on that IOR in
Java, and successfully invoked a method on that object.

I don't think we have the source code readily available, but there's not
much to it.

--Ken.