[omniORB] OmniOrb as Server, JacOrb as Client

Thien Nguyen thien@statsci.com
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 11:07:40 -0700 (PDT)

Ken,

So if I follow BOA convention things should work, right?  I am about
to install both orbs to test this out, I thought somebody could give me
a head start on what to expect, such as vendor-specific bindings... I have
tested my application on the demo-version of the Visigenic orbs (C++ and
Java). It works fine, but it is kind of pricey for our purpose at this
time, so I am looking for alternative cheaper (actually free) options.

I appreciate your comments.

Thien