[omniORB] Need to know about omniORBs file descriptor allocation

Jan Lessner jan@c-lab.de
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 09:25:13 +0200

Hi all
For savely spawning processes from an omniORB server on Solaris, I need
information over omniORB's file descriptor allocation (the fds must
explicitely be closed before exec). In omniORB 2.2 I added an
appropriate callback function for that ,informing me about allocation
and deallocation of fds in strand_server::run and
tcpsock_rendezvouser::run. But since many things concerning connection
management have changed in omniORB 2.5, I'm afraid I need a hint where
to put callbacks like that now. I don't find the old functions any more
and I'm lost in the source code. It will take me ages to find out by
myself, so I'd appriciate a little help from anyone who is familiar with
this issue.

Thangs in advance,

	Jan Lessner, C-LAB