[omniORB] Problems with CORBA.h on Solaris

Jan Lessner jan@c-lab.de
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 16:03:40 +0200

Hi omniORB'ers
I got heavy problems compiling the omniORB 2.5 source code. It's caused
by the declaration order in CORBA.h.
I know what the compiler complains about but the problems are so basic
that it seems I understood something completely wrong (omniORB 2.2
worked perfectly well). Just one example:
In line 1578 starts the declaration of TypeCode but in line 353 (and
many others) TypeCode is already used in a new-Statement.. Consequently
the compiler complains:

"../../../include/omniORB2/CORBA.h", line 353: Error: The type
"CORBA::TypeCode" is incomplete.

Do I have to use a newer compiler version (I'm using CC version 3.0.1 I
think).

Regards,

	Jan Lessner, C-LAB