Distribute processing with omniorb2

Lennart Holen lennart.holen@agresso.no
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 14:54:24 +0200

Hi!
I have just installed omniorb2 on NT and the examples works fine on one
single machine. I would try to use COS nameservice and test
client/server in network. To run the example eg3_clt on a client machine
I do have to start a nameservice on the client machine too?
How do I use the nameclt and how do I bind two machines together?
This is not documented in omniorb or not given a straightforward
example.
When I look up in CORBA books their examples are done with other
propitary services or with a pseudo nameservice.

Regards,
Lennart Holen