[omniNotify] notifd and TAG_ALTERNATE_IIOP_ADDRESS!

M. Sanjay Kumar skmrao at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 10:57:09 GMT 2004

Hi All,

   I am using omniORB4.0.2 and omniNotify2.0_alpha. My
client's address is not reachable(192... address and
then VPN address) directly so I am adding
TAG_ALTERNATE_IIOP_ADDRESS to it's IOR through
interceptors and I am using push consumers. notifd
generates an error saying comsumer not reachable and
looks like it is not trying the other addresses
provided by TAG_ALTERNATE_IIOP_ADDRESS. My other
servers written using omniORB4.0.2 had no problem with
callbacks. Are there any settings I should modify for
this?

Thanks,
Sanjay