[omniNotify] CONGRATULATION / YOU HAVE WON.

MRS CAROL HINGES worldnetlotto at netscape.net
Fri Feb 6 14:57:13 GMT 2004

Ref. Nnumbe: YK-958/756/0486
Batch Number: 79VD-381527-59
Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the  Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 5th of feb, 2004. Your e-mail
address attached to ticket number 8224765896-642 with serial number 2917-477
drew lucky numbers 66-14-08-23-33-33 which consequently won in the 2nd category,
you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$ 500,000.00 (Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your
money. Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from over 19,000 company and 28,000,000 individual email addresses and names
from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every  three year.
This lottery was promoted and sponsored by Bill Gates, President of the
World Largest software, we hope with part of your winning you will take
part in our next year USD50 million international lottery. To file for your
claim, please contact our finacial agent.
MR.JONSE BENSON of the,GOLD SMITH FINANCE AGENCY BV. NETHERLAND.
TEL:0031-627-201-143.
FAX:0031-624-433-548.
goldsmithfinance at netscape.net
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 24th of feb.
2004. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do
inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional  program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs Carol Hinges
Lottery Coordinator.