[omniORB] dylib compatibility version missing on macOS

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Fri Jan 26 14:48:50 UTC 2024

On Fri, 2024-01-26 at 14:29 +0000, Benjamin Bertrand via omniORB-list
wrote:

> I applied that patch on 4.3.2 and compiled. It looks good for all
> libraries except libomnithread:

Sorry about that — I missed a couple of files from the check-in.

For historical reasons, omnithread is different, in that it only has a
two element version number, not three. I added a special case for it in
its dir.mk file, but that was missed from the check-in.

I've added it now.

 -- Duncan Grisby --
  -- duncan at grisby.org --