[omniORB] Occasional exception omniidl.exe -bpython

Fackler Maximilian Fackler.M at uhlmann.de
Wed Feb 1 06:22:45 UTC 2023

Hello,

We are using the omniidl.exe to compile multiple idl files to python.
So the omniidl.exe is called multiple times after another.

The makefile target looks like this:

$(FILES_PY): $(FILES_IDL)

%.py: %.idl
omniidl.exe -I. -Cbuild/ -bpython -Wbpackage=$(MY_PACKAGE) $^

Occasionally we get the following exception.

omniidl: Cannot rename "mypackage\new__init__.py" to "mypackage\__init__.py"

If we pass all idl files as one parameter we get the same error.

It's used on a Windows system.

Thanks and regards,
Maximilian Fackler

Uhlmann Pac-Systeme GmbH & Co. KG
Registergericht Ulm HRA 720615 - Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: Uhlmann Pac-Systeme Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH - Registergericht Ulm HRB 721209 - USt-IdNr. DE324830015
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Tobias Uhlmann - Geschäftsführer:Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Niemeyer (CEO), Michael Mrachacz (CSO), Cristian Reiter (CTO)Alexander Schöllhorn (CFO)

Uhlmann Pac-Systeme GmbH & Co. KG
Court of Register Ulm HRA 720615 - General partner: Uhlmann Pac-Systeme Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH - Court of Register Ulm HRB 721209 - VAT Reg No DE324830015
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Tobias Uhlmann - Managing Directors: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Niemeyer (CEO), Michael Mrachacz (CSO), Cristian Reiter (CTO), Alexander Schöllhorn (CFO)