[omniORB] ERROR : 'omniORB_4_2' was not declared in this scope

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Thu Oct 28 09:06:13 UTC 2021

I don't know what any of those things you are using are (aside from
omniORB).

The error that omniORB_4_2 is not defined is a sign that the header
files it gets when it does #include <omnORB4/CORBA.h> or some other
omniORB header, it either fails to find it, or finds omniORB headers
with a different version.

Duncan.

-- Duncan Grisby -- -- duncan at grisby.org -- -- http://www.grisby.org --