[omniORB] Using OmniOrb on multiple networks

Nick Day nick at xitron.com
Thu Mar 21 15:49:59 GMT 2019

Thanks very much Duncan, that is very helpful; we had not considered that the product might be overriding the configuration file settings.
I will try and get back onto the customer's system and check the log messages versus what we think we configured.
Do you agree that using the endPoint and endPointPublish settings on each PC is in general the correct way to ensure that OmniOrb only uses a particular network adapter, when there are several available?

Best regards,
Nick

Nick Day | Senior Software Engineer
Xitron Europe
Maxet House Business Centre, 22 Lansdown Industrial Estate,
Gloucester Road, Cheltenham GL51 8PL, United Kingdom
tel: +44 (0) 1242.220543 | voip: +44 (0) 1242.506282