[omniORB] compile OmniORBpy 4.2.3 on windows 10 + VS 2017 + Python 3

Nabil Ghodbane nabil.ghodbane at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 23:19:54 BST 2019

Hi again,
I finally managed to compile the omniORBpy. For track, in case someone
experiences a similar issue, one needs to:

   - copy omniORBpy in OmniORB\src\lib
   - edit OmniORB\src\lib\dir.mk and set SUBDIRS = omnithread omniORB
   *omniORBpy*
   - define the environment variables:
   - SET OMNIORB_ROOT=%omniORB folder%
   SET DATADIR=%OMNIORB_ROOT%
   - run: make export in OmniORB\src

Two comments:
if I look at the README of the omniORBpy 4.2.3, it says it's version 4.2.2.
it would be quite useful to have some information about how to build
omniORBpy on Windows. This information seems to be missing from the README
files.

Nabil Ghodbane (Ph. D. Habil*.*)
Mailto: nabil.ghodbane at gmail.com