[omniORB] building omniORBpy

Michael Teske subscribe at teskor.de
Thu Apr 18 16:26:18 BST 2019

Hi

I tried to build omniORBpy 4.2.2 on windows. Following the instructions in the readme

"If you do not have Autoconf support on your platform (e.g. on
Windows), you must install the omniORBpy source in the $TOP/src/lib
directory of a working omniORB 4.2 tree. Make sure the directory is
called omniORBpy -- if you downloaded a release archive you must
rename the directory to remove the version from the directory name.

Once you have the source in the right place, simply do a make export
in the $TOP/src/lib/omniORBpy directory."

I get this error:

cd /home/build/Buildslocal/thirdparty/trader/omniORB/src/lib/omniORBpy; make export
make[1]: Entering directory '/cygdrive/d/Buildslocal/thirdparty/trader/omniORB/src/lib/omniORBpy'
GNUmakefile:8: mk/afterauto.mk: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target 'mk/afterauto.mk'.  Stop.

It looks like there are only
afterauto.mk.in  beforeauto.mk.in
in mk when unpacking the archive. How do I get the real ones?

Greetings,
  Michael