[omniORB] DSI and DII based proxy

Marcin Karkocha marcin.karkocha at outlook.com
Thu Mar 29 20:59:26 BST 2018

Hi all. I'm trying to achieve something like transparent (or partly transparent) proxy using DSI and DII methodology. I seen articles that someone do it before me but code is not available then is hard to found how. I start development and stuck in moment where DII client need from my site to register return type for remote call and actually as it must be full transparent and not dependent of client/server site I haven't knowledge about this type. When I'm trying to  use types like _tc_any or _tc_TypeCode, but it say me that IDLs are not compatible.

If you can get me some advice or sources that can help me I will be very thankful.
Marcin