[omniORB] python27.dll problem

Ahmet Feyzi Ates ahmetfeyzi.ates at yupanatech.com
Fri Oct 17 10:01:19 BST 2014

Hi all,

I am new to omniOrb, and trying to install/use it on my 64-bit Windows 7
machine.

I downloaded the latest release (omniOrbpy-4.2.0-win64-py27.zip),
unpacked, made the
necessary PATH adjustments, and then just tried to run the idl compiler,
"omniidl" from
the command prompt. I got the following error:

     The program can't start because python27.dll is missing from your
computer. Try reinstalling the
     program to fix this problem.

My windows machine is quite new, and I believe free of registry
problems. I already have a working
Python 2.7 interpreter, with the "python27.dll" under "SystemWOW64"
folder (but not under System32).

Any idea what could be the reason behind my problem?

Thanks and best regards.
--
HTML Editor - Full Version

*Ahmet Feyzi Ateş, PhD*

*Software Development Manager, TR Team*

*Mobile     : **+90 542 387 8146*

*Office      : **+90 212 269 6979*

*E-mail     : ahmetfeyzi.ates at yupanatech.com
<mailto:ahmetfeyzi.ates at yupanatech.com>*

*Address : Ortabayır Mah. Talatpaşa Cad.*

*                 Şair Çelebi Sok. No:1/2-3*

*                 Kağıthane İstanbul, TURKEY*

Yupana