[omniORB] Binding omniORB to a specific address

Sylvain Gault sylvain.gault at inria.fr
Tue Aug 20 15:28:36 BST 2013

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 02:42:32PM +0100, Duncan Grisby wrote:
> On Mon, 2013-08-19 at 20:39 +0200, Sylvain Gault wrote:
>
> [...]
> > Is there a way to bind omniORB to a specific address or interface so
> > that the source address of the messages would be in 10.0.0.0/8?
>
> This is covered in quite a lot of detail in the documentation:
>
> http://omniorb.sourceforge.net/omni41/omniORB/omniORB008.html#toc42

I read this, and this is not what I'm looking for.
I know I can configure the published addresses and the listen addresses
on the server side. I can also configure the endPoint to connect to from
the client side.

But what I'm trying to configure is the local interface of the client
side.

And I can't find it in the documentation.

Sylvain Gault