[omniORB] Ways of passing IOR Reference. NamingService ?

Rajesh Khan rajeshkhan808 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 05:21:41 GMT 2011

So after a little more experimentation and research I managed to remove the
NO_RESOURCES error , it seems that environment variables requires a
complete path along with the name of the cfg file to be included. Now
getting back to the issue of running the server and the client to exchange
data while running on two separate machines. Since initially i did not have
.cfg on either the server or the client I decided to include one as I was
recommended.Both the server and client contained this file

omniORB.cfg
NameService=corbaname::ComputerName
InitRef = NameService=corbaname::ComputerName:2809/NameService
(ComputerName is the name of the system running the respective application)

However even after including the .cfg files it seems that the Client is
unable to access the data at the system