[omniORB] Patch for supporting PYDEBUG builds in omniORBpy

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Tue Sep 7 16:01:30 BST 2010

On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 18:57 +0000, Floris Bruynooghe wrote:

> > > Attached is a patch that supports PYDEBUG builds for the modules of
> > > omniORBpy.

Hi Floris,

After a small delay (!), I've finally had a chance to look at this. Now
I look, I'm confused. None of the versions of Python I have looked at
have a sys.pydebug flag. That's true even if I build a version of Python
with --with-pydebug.

Can you explain what's going on?  Is it just a Linux packaging artifact?
If so, I'm tempted to say that support for it should also be specific to
Linux packaging of omniORB.