[omniORB] omniORB 4.1.5?

Thomas Lockhart lockhart at fourpalms.org
Wed Nov 24 18:10:49 GMT 2010

> I have now merged your changes into my latest spec files - which are
> still more recent than what you could find in the *_new.spec files - and
> I am attaching them. I hope we can agree on these, the least I can say
> is that they still build fine for all the platforms I mentioned before.
Looks good. A couple of comments:

The omniORB tarball name has the version number commented out,
presumably because you are pulling from the svn tree. This should be
updated to use the full name of the released tarball.

There is an RPM macro "%configure" to handle invoking configure (seems
to work fine with RHEL5 and Fedora). Is there a reason why you prefer
the big set of tests and substitutions instead? Are there some distros
which do not support that macro?

Duncan, Dirk or I will post spec files with everything fixed up for the
4.1.5 release so you can commit the full file and delete the *_new.spec
files in the source tree.

                                - Tom