[omniORB] omniORB 4.1.5?

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Wed Nov 24 16:34:32 GMT 2010

On Tue, 2010-11-23 at 06:43 -0800, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> Hi Duncan. I've accumulated a few fixes to the RPM spec files and would
> like to send those in. There is also a "_new" version of the spec file
> in the 4.1.4 source tree which addresses some, but not all, of those
> issues and that should probably be scrubbed against the main RPM and
> then removed.

Yes, please send the spec files. I don't know whether we particularly
need to keep the _new versions as well. Dirk O. Kaar gave me them.
What's the situation there, Dirk?

I don't have any great interest in the spec files, and they're generally
more of a problem than anything else, because I tend to forget to keep
them up to date. Do we even need them in the distribution at all?