[omniORB] About Any and DynAny.

Duncan Grisby duncan at grisby.org
Wed Nov 24 16:25:44 GMT 2010

On Mon, 2010-11-22 at 09:33 +0800, bombard wrote:

> I'm using omniORB 4.1.4 on vxWorks.
> And now I want to port CORBA::Any object and cut down DynAny Object,
> because DII is not needed in my project.
> Can anyone give me some ideas?

I don't quite understand what you are asking. As you saying that you
want to build support for Any, but leave out all the other things in the
omniDynamic library?  If so, it should be reasonably easy to edit the
makefile in src/lib/omniORB/dynamic/dir.mk to exclude the modules you
don't want. After that, there will probably be a bit of fixing up to do
to remove references to things you haven't got, but it should be quite
straightforward.

If that's not what you mean, can you explain?