[omniORB] on client many servers

Sandro Grm sandro.grm at siol.net
Fri Apr 9 10:26:30 BST 2010

Dear,

I'm fresh user of OmniORB. Until now I was able to run examples and
configurations  for client and single server (one to one) communication
on different machines. Now I would like to extend to one client many
server (one to many) situation. But I have problems to realize it. I
would like to compute "prod(in mat, in vec, out vec)" product on several
servers and then to combine resulting "out vec" in a single vector. Have
someone did something similar and is willing to share his/her
knowledge.
Many thanks for help.

Best, Sandro.