[omniORB] [Q] error testing for memleaks with Visual Studio

V S P toreason at fastmail.fm
Tue Mar 31 13:53:05 BST 2009

hi, do not use MFC
(just boost, specifically boost::asio)

Boost also has several modules such as boost/tls (thread local storage)
and boost/posix time

such that if I include crtdbg infront of them -- I get errors

so what I did for now, is just included the crtdbg and the redefintion
of new
after omniHeaders and the two boost headers (and streambuf standard
header)

now it compiles -- but lots of leaks on boost::shared_ptr (which is what
I use
extensively) so kind of hard to get anything out of it...

thank you for your help.

Vlad

--
  V S P