[omniORB] How to resolve which parameter is causing: omniORB.BAD_PARAM_WrongPythonType

Belser, Ted ted.belser at lmco.com
Fri Mar 27 12:20:32 GMT 2009

I am attempting to invoke an object operation and I am receiving the
following exception:

BAD_PARAM: CORBA.BAD_PARAM(omniORB.BAD_PARAM_WrongPythonType,
CORBA.COMPLETED_NO)

I understand that I've used the wrong python type somewhere in the input
arguments. The problem is that my input arguments consist of a couple
structures of ~10 and ~50 parameters (some of those parameters are
structures of ~5 parameters).  Is there some way to receive debug
information on which parameter specifically is incorrect?  I already
tried increasing the traceLevel to 10 (and 40) in the hope that I would
receive more information, without luck.

Thanks,
Von