[omniORB] Is there any way for the corba server to be aware of the death of a client?

Li, Jun Jie jun-jie.li at hp.com
Fri Jan 9 10:43:00 GMT 2009

Hi Guys

We have a client-server application implemented on OminiORB. The server will keep some resource for each client
Normally, if the client exits gracefully, we can use deRegister to inform the server to release the resource for this client.
But if any client is killed or aborted, Is there any way for the server to be aware of its death?
One way might be the server monitor the clients idle time and release it if time is out, I'm wondering if there is any native way at OminiORB level to inform the server if this happens?

Thanks
Junjie