[omniORB] Mac Darwin Static libraries UniChar to Corba::Wchar

Grant Hickey ghickey at northplains.com
Mon Oct 27 09:24:00 GMT 2008

I am building the static libraries for Omniorb 4.1.1 and I want to Corba::WChar to be 2 byte and mapped to a unsigned short because I want to use UniChar on the Mac.
I have uncommented the two lines in local.config and built the static libraries but when I try and pass a unichar to one of my corba routines that  expect a Corba::WChar I am getting a Corba::Param Exception.
Is there anyone outthere using Mac CFString Rountines and UniChar  that could give me some suggestions. I think maybe I am missing something when building omniorb is there some other file or files I need to change so that I can get the Omniorb Static Libraries to use unsigned shorts for Corba::WChars ??

Any Help would be appreciated

Grant Hickey