[omniORB] Two orbs only one registered.

Carreira, Pedro (EXT-Other - PT/Amadora) pedro.carreira.ext at nsn.com
Tue Nov 25 19:28:06 GMT 2008

Hello,

I have the following scenario:
I have two orbs, but only one of them is registered in the naming
service. To make things easier I will call the orb registered in the
naming service the main orb and the other the secondary orb.
The objects instantiated in the main orb have some methods that returns
references to objects instantiated in the secondary orb.
Both orbs are created in the same process and I'm using OmiOrb 4.06
I just wanted to be sure that depending on the object called the orb
resources used are also different.
Do you see any problem with this scenario?
Thank you.

Best regards,
Pedro.