[omniORB] Sequence memory management performance improvement

Dirk O. Siebnich dok at dok-net.net
Sat Jul 19 12:36:32 BST 2008

I have removed the magic number checks in sequence buffer alloc and
free, plus I have improved the efficiency of the copybuffer functions by
removing the double initializations. This should improve the performance
of sequence operations, at the expense of not logging an error when
buffers are mixed between different sequence types - which I don't think
is a real issue.
The patch is against the current CVS of omniORB 4.1, what do you all
think? I haven't given any thought to whether this breaks the ABI or not
- Duncan?

Regards,
Dirk