[omniORB] activate_object_with_id Returns None

Michael omniorb at bindone.de
Thu Apr 24 20:56:40 BST 2008

I would agree here, Marco, can you please provide the essentials of your code, meaning:
IDL: Your factory interface that should contain one method (like void dummy())
Python code: The code your using to create the servant etc.

This cannot be corporate material (actually if it was, our support would be as well.. :)
since I would consider that prior art.

Otherwise it gets extremely hard to help you, especially since we told you all the theory
behind it already.

cheers
michael