[omniORB] Multiple orb instance problem

Ashish Kumar Sharma aksharma at quark.com
Mon Apr 21 12:09:46 BST 2008

Hi  I am also facing a related issue where in I want the ORB initialization to be done twice. The first initialization happens in the static library consumed in my application  and second in the dynamic loaded library. Please note these libraries could be used in separate contexts/applications as well so doing the ORB initialization once in my application itself is something I cannot afford to do. But I was interested in knowing why the ORB instance is static? Is this to keep up with the specification? (I am not sure if it is.. so need some light on this).

Regards
Ashish