[omniORB] Any Idea? How do that?

janarbek canarbekmatay at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 19:43:59 BST 2007

Dear all,

  I have two interfaces as following.

  interface ShortInterface{
   short returnType();
  }

  interface LongInterface{
   long returnType();
  }

  For each interface I made Server and Clinet. For example for ShortInterface there is ServerShort and ClientShort module and for LongInterface there is ServerLong and ClientLong

  Now, ServerLong, ClientLong, ServerShort, ClientShort are working fine as a pair in separate module.

  I need to integrate ServerLong with ServerShort and ClientLong with ClientShort. Is there any idea how I can do it? Of course, it might be silly question but do I have to have one ORB for them? and one POA for them????

  Regards.