[omniORB] problems with sequence based value types

William Bauder bill at simplified.biz
Wed Sep 12 17:06:11 BST 2007

Ya, my omniidl does't seem to like CORBA::WStringValue, so I can't
actually compile it (I think it's a 4.1 thing).

I hadn't considered the jboss factor (I guess rmic does make more sense
in that case).

It still sounds like the compiler is missing a reference or having a
collision with something.  What are the problem lines in the generated
code?  Is there something that defines org::omg::boxedRMI::CORBA::Ulong
(since it's usually just CORBA::Ulong)?

The cleaner way is just to return a sequence of string, but nothing's
ever that simple...