[omniORB] BUS error with omniorb 64 bits on solaris sparc

Sébastien Bouchex Bellomié sbouchex at infovista.com
Thu Sep 6 17:15:00 BST 2007

And where do you set the -m64 ?

Thanks
seb

-----Original Message-----
From: omniorb-list-bounces at omniorb-support.com [mailto:omniorb-list-bounces at omniorb-support.com] On Behalf Of Harri Pasanen
Sent: jeudi 6 septembre 2007 14:15
To: omniorb-list at omniorb-support.com
Subject: Re: [omniORB] BUS error with omniorb 64 bits on solaris sparc

On Thursday 06 September 2007 13:39:21 Sébastien Bouchex Bellomié
wrote:
> Harri,
>
> We are using sunstudio 11.
>
> Which version of gcc are you using ?

Currently gcc 3.4.4 on Solaris.   Note that we are also building 64
bit on for linux, gcc 4.1.2.

The flags come mostly from autoconf (configure), but for 64 bit -m64 needs to be specified.

Harri

Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee of this message please notify the sender by return and thereafter delete the message, and you may not use, copy, disclose or rely on the information contained in it. Internet e-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment for which Wall Street Systems does not accept liability. Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments have been swept for viruses, Wall Street Systems does not accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.  Statements in this message or attachments that do not relate to the business of  Wall Street Systems are neither given nor endorsed by the company or its Directors.