[omniORB] How to include omnithread in my application?

Ashish Bhatt ashish.bhatt12 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 01:49:23 GMT 2007

I have read the manual from README.Win32 which I have downloaded from the net
with omniORB-4.1.1 and I follow all the steps which has been mentioned in
that file.

Perticularly from the part of macro preprocessor setting this error comes.
And when I did all the settings
then it gives more errors.

Can you sugget me if any other problem which I am missing?

Thanks.