[omniORB] omninames 4.1.0 for VC8 crashes when -errlog is specified

Tahar Ouhrouche tahar.ouhrouche at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 13:26:01 BST 2007

Hi Duncan, All,
I used Visual Studio 2005 compiler for all of these:

   - I compiled the echo example using the omniORB's makefile, it worked.

   - I compiled the echo example using the  IDE, I followed all the steps
   in the readme_win32 carefully, the compilation went ok, but when I try to
   run the program under the IDE it crashes. It crashed in both modes, debug
   and release. I checked the dlls used carefully to not mix up dll debug and
   release modes, all the settings were ok but the problem persists.

Thanks for help,

Cheers,

Tahar