[omniORB] Does omniORB support smart proxies?

Tuyen Chau tchau at verano.com
Tue Sep 26 17:46:20 BST 2006

Sorry if this question has been asked before.  Does omniORB support
smart proxies?  I'm porting an Orbix application that uses smart proxies
to cache values in client objects and avoid unnecessary remote
invocations.  I can't find any mention of this in the omniORB
documentation.  I'm hoping somebody has implemented smart proxies with
omniORB and could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,
Tuyen